TV Guide: with guest editor Gina Rinehart

10.00am The Bolt Report
Fair and balanced analysis from Australia’s leading buster of career-Aborigines.

10.00am The Bolt Report Fair and balanced analysis from Australia’s leading buster of career-Aborigines.

9.00am Insiders
Lefties sit on a couch and talk shit. It’s like a Newtown frat-house without the hash. Except when that vile David Marr is on.

9.00pm The Gruen Transfer
Beloved by east-coast lefties for hating on my anti-mining tax ads. Todd Sampson is a bit of a babe though.

9.30pm Q&A
Hacks from the University of Sydney ask questions of older hacks once from the University of Sydney. Moderated by an ex Paul’s boy.

6.30pm A Current Affair
Why we need special economic zones in Western Australia. A must-see. The lid will be lifted on this loony East Coast notion of employees’ rights once and for all.

7.30pm 60 Minutes
Special economic zones would be the first step toward WA finally seceding from the cesspit of sin, amorality, and leftism that is the East. In the short-term, they’d help us keep our hard-earned mining profits out of the hands of greedy workers. Now with an extra half-hour of Peter Harvey’s xenophobic mail bag.

10.00am The Bolt Report

7.30pm Masterchef
The MasterChef contestants are set their most gargantuan task yet: cooking my morning tea.

10.30pm Ten Late News
We’re doing very well with gay men under 30 but not anyone else. Can we get Hamish Macdonald and Sandra Sully to pash? It’d be a hit.

11.00pm Poetry from the Pilbara