White Male Credits Newfound Cultural Awareness to Interracial Porn

Peter Walsh is very politically correct these days.

man watching tv

North-Shore-private-school-graduate-cum-Architecture-student Henry Franklin had an epiphany late Sunday, realising that a conversation at the beginning of a pornographic video was the first intercultural dialogue he had taken part in.

“The sight of the genitals slamming together, it was like worlds colliding”, said Franklin about the video he watched, eyes (and genitals) glazing over. He continued to outline how “basically everything [he] know[s]” comes from porn, including the suggestion that the Sun revolves the Earth, which he gleaned from a geocentric video about feet.

Still, at least this realisation appears to be a good one. “I used to think it was okay to identify people by colour in my anonymous posts to USyd Love Letters” said Franklin, who only just realised how problematic it was to categorise porn based on ethnicity. Indeed, Franklin’s new insight has had a domino effect for his entire college dorm, who have voted to reconsider their First Fleet themed formal; and Franklin’s mum, who has stopped wearing saris to her social lunches in Killara. At the end of the interview, Franklin pledged that in the future, he would only organise his porn by position and whether it was amateur or not.