Militant winter sports group removed from SUSF

Sydney University Sports & Fitness club SubSki has been disaffiliated after university management discovered covert radical left-wing plots by the executive of the group. SubSki was formerly known for its skiing, drinking, and nudity. A spokesperson for SUSF noted that the group’s manifesto, which begins with “a call for the revolutionary redistribution of the means…

subski soinaa

Sydney University Sports & Fitness club SubSki has been disaffiliated after university management discovered covert radical left-wing plots by the executive of the group. SubSki was formerly known for its skiing, drinking, and nudity.
A spokesperson for SUSF noted that the group’s manifesto, which begins with “a call for the revolutionary redistribution of the means of production,” conflicts with the stated aims of the SUSF organisation.
“We’re pretty happy with controlling the means of production at the moment.”
Allegations of intimidation and bullying surround the incident, with witnesses accusing the “Commissar” of SubSki of attempting to cover up the leaked documents that confirmed SubSki’s links to hard-left socialist organisations Socialist Alternative and The Greens.
Posters found by The Soin confirm the radical politics of SubSki, with the organisation calling on students to strike against Sydney University management during their dispute with unions NTEU and CPSU.
Cargo Bar is also under fire for their financial support of the organisation. Allegations continue that Cargo Bar was also an organising space for the group, but Cargo Bar continue to deny such allegations.
“Cargo Bar is dedicated to providing entertainment for its patrons, and is not linked to radical politics”, the owner of Cargo Bar stated.
“We believed our financial support was going towards skiing, photographers, and enabling sleazy men through the provision of cheap alcohol.”
The Soin is continuing to investigate claims of whether or not banners at the Thursday strike, including “stab the scab”, were the work of SubSki, or other revolutionary groups like the St. John’s Solidarity Brigade.