Notice: During the current extended lockdown in Semester 2, 2021, a reduced print run will be distributed weekly at just 6 locations:
- Fisher Library foyer
- Jane Foss Russell forecourt
- Footbridge Station newsagent and food outlet in the Holme Building
- Susan Wakil Health Building foyer
- Ralph’s Cafe coffee cart
- and the courtyard out the front of the SRC offices.
Would you like a copy of Honi Soit delivered in the mail for free?
As a special offer during lockdown, we are offering to mail out a copy of Honi Soit each week for FREE. Register your interest here.
Free copies of the latest edition of Honi Soit are available from our newspaper stands all around campus every Wednesday during Semester. In addition, Honi Soit is available at over 25 faculty desks and department reception areas throughout main campus.
On Main Campus
- Level 1, SRC reception,
- Level 2, Wentworth foodcourt,
- Level 4, outside International Lounge
- Jane Foss Russell building: level 2 courtyard, SciTech Library, and outside Student Centre (level 3)
- Carslaw: courtyard
- Eastern Avenue Auditorium: Entry foyer south
- Law: Law Foyer (opp Taste Baguette), Law Library entrance
- Fisher Library: Library foyer, and Level 4 opp staircase
- Chemistry Building: Outside lecture auditorium
- Manning Building: Ground entry, and downstairs foodcourt
- Education: Entry foyer
- Woolley: Entry foyer
- Sports Arena: Ralph’s Café
- Wilkinson Building: near City Rd entrance
- Susan Wakil Health: Entry foyer
- Holme: Groundfloor entrance
- P N Rusell Engineering (PNR): Downstairs entrance near cafe, and upstairs near footbridge
- Charles Perkins Building, ground level near staircase
- Social Sciences Building: at entrance
- Sydney Business School: main entrance
- Conservatorium of Music (Library entrance and level 2 landing near staircase)