Homeless Child Saves Justice League Using Power Of Invisibility

Imprisoned over the weekend by Lex Luthor, members of the Justice League were shocked to find themselves rescued by Mikey Jillickers, a homeless child, who social disadvantage had rendered invisible. “Nobody can breach Luthor’s defences, we’re trapped in here”, said Superman, whose incredible sight grants him x-ray vision but still doesn’t allow him to see…

justice league

Imprisoned over the weekend by Lex Luthor, members of the Justice League were shocked to find themselves rescued by Mikey Jillickers, a homeless child, who social disadvantage had rendered invisible.

“Nobody can breach Luthor’s defences, we’re trapped in here”, said Superman, whose incredible sight grants him x-ray vision but still doesn’t allow him to see the thousands of citizens sleeping rough in alcoves and crawlspaces across Metropolis.

“The shackles! They’re being removed! By some invisible force!” continued Batman, whose wealth facilitates a crime-fighting career buffeted by millions of dollars of equipment, while still being impotent in combating the expansive structural inequalities that push people like Jillickers on the street.